Sunday, December 10, 2006

Stayin' ALive, Stayin' Alive

The 24th Birthday Disco Skate Extravaganza was a skatin' success! I couldn't believe how many people came--but more then that, I couldn't believe the skaters that were there. It was like living in a movie! Really, it was wild to watch the pro-skaters there. Shootin' the duck and all.

So, without further adieu, pictures from the skate-a-thon:
Nate, Joe, Dave and I.
Dancing crazy in the middle of the rink. The gal who took our skates told us we looked super cute. (My pants were about a foot too short.) This is only about a fifth the size of the group we had.

And, I can't for the LIFE of me get YouTube to post a video on my blog lately. HEre's the link to a little clip of us dancing in the middle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV18fj7GC34

Check out these sweet bangs.

Heber and Krista took the cake for best costumes. Hebe was hard core--shaved his sideburns and facial hair into true 70's fashion.












Quite a few friends came up from Provo (and St. George) for the big event. We've been friends with these boys since our Freshman year. We celebrated our 19th birthdays together... and now we're turning 24. Time goes so fast!I don't have much snarky comment for this event because it was just such a great time--it couldn't have gone any better. We had so much fun we may actually try to go again before I move East. Want to come?

4 comments:

kendall said...

yes! lovely party. i've sent out an evite for an oregon skate-a-thon and people are loving it. not as much as i love you though.

NYC's Most Wanted said...

I'm happy that you had a smashing time at your b-day skate party. Sad...that I wasn't there. Ho-hum!

Anonymous said...

The catsuit AND the bangs are super fly. Love 'em.

maWeesa said...

oh.. i wish i could have been there.... wah wah..

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!