Friday, December 08, 2006

in the 7's

Last week, I posted about the 7's and how I hate them and never get up during them. Please note the time of this blog.

I think I woke up because I heard the cat in my room (Mavis knows she's not allowed so it shouldn't have come as a shock when I kicked her out). The cat must have got in when one of the roommates slipped THREE Albertson's donuts into my room. Now I have a reason to get out of bed today! 30 seconds later my phone started to ring. My parents and sister Mallory singing the traditional and the family specific. A lengthy email from my sister Alaina. Already two texts from well wishers.

If all mornings in the 7's started so grandly, I might have to revaluate my numeric system.

4 comments:

Kylee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girl! Wahoo!

Tang Tang said...

Happy freakin' birthday! May all your fondest dreams involving burly, curly men come true.

dillydallycali said...

Happy birthday donut fiend. And happy sevens.

stephanielynn said...

Sorry if my middle of the night text made no sense, but Happy Birthday!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!