Friday, December 01, 2006

Happily Ever After

So I found this countdown from "The Being a Man Spot" website. How I got there? I have no idea. But they had a pretty funny list of the "The Top 10 Hottest Animated Disney Women." It was pretty clever so I thought I'd post it. (Disclaimer: All the commentary and photos are directly attributed to their site.) Here are the requirements for the ladies to be eligible for this list:

  1. She must be a cartoon
  2. She must be, mostly, human (no cats, mice, etc.)
  3. She cannot be evil (only heroines)
So.... here we go. Feel free to discuss and debate at will.

#1 - Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit) - Is there any universe where she is NOT the hottest Disney babe? She shakes, she shimmies, she sings. Con: May possibly be TOO much woman for one guy to handle...



#2: Jane (Tarzan) - Ok, I'll admit I haven't seen a Disney movie since Aladdin. But Jane just screams hotness. Gotta love the tie and white gloves. Prim and proper. Cons: Um, can you say waistline?


#3: Pocahontas - Umm...you know this is an *official* Disney wallpaper? Maybe not historically accurate, but never before has buckskin looked so good. Obviously John Smith had more than colonizing on his mind.


#4: Jasmine - Beautiful locks, rock-hard abs and she's crazy rich? Cons: Maybe her nose is a little big...





#5: Cinderella - Classic beauty. She cooks, she cleans, she sews. Cons: The in-laws. I hear her mother is a b-tch.




#6: Mulan - Good skin, lustrous black hair AND the voice of Lea Salonga? I'm in heaven. Cons: If she gets mad at you, look out, I hear she's pretty good with a sword :-(





#7: Belle (Beauty & The Beast) - Beautiful and humble lass. Devoted to her family. Cons: Likes her men thick and wooly.





#8: Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) - She's a firecracker with a social consciences. And boy can she dance! Cons: Um...what's up with her and the goat?






#9: Snow White - The fairest of them all. Cons: Those pesky little dwarves she's cohabitating with.


#10: Arial (The Little Mermaid) - One word: shells. Cons: Some seriously big 80's hair. May also be underage.

7 comments:

Matthew said...

I think you are missing one. Anastasia...the hot lost girl.

NatAttack said...

Hahaha. That's SO funny you wrote that. Before I posted this, I actually had the line "If we were going to include other animated films, my vote would be for Anastasia." Unfortunetly, she's even overshadowed by that dreamboat Dimitri (the hottest male cartoon ever made).

stephanielynn said...

Dimitri is my #1 male cartoon too! He is a dreamboat:)

Matthew said...

Yeah I can't believe anyone would leave Anastasia off the list of top 10 cartoon hotties. She's up there right at the top, but my guess is she got bumped from this list because it looks to be a "politically correct" hotties list with the asian and indian cartoon hotties being represented.

My vote would actually be to drop Snow White and insert Anastasia in her place.

kendall said...

i agree with the boy i don't know. hmmm and aladdin is definitely the most beautiful male disney character, in a close tie with dimitri. if only cartoons were real life.

stephanielynn said...

Who knew we all had such strong feeligs about the hotness of cartoon characters? Does anyone else feel a little creepy right now?

Cabra Forte said...

For a minute, I thought I was logged on to Krysta Klassen's page. But then I realized it was funny. She'd probably shoot you for disrespecting her peeps.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!