Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hello My Name is ________.

I know most of you probably don't care, but I made a list of all the people I met in Boston (actual faces with names that I talked to) on the plane home and I was rather proud of myself. So, to tout my humility, I give you.... the list.

Cheryl, Marie, Kylee, Amy, William, Preston, Diana, Michelle, Carmen, Crystal, Meghan, Machiah, Seth, Julie, Seth, Jeremy, Cyrus, Whitney, Matt, Bryce, Jared, Carley, Laura, Lauren, Melba, Katie, Liz, Tiffany, Oatso, Malcom, Katie.

I'm sure you're probably not impressed. But that's 30 names people! That I remember! And know what they look like! And if pressed, I could tell you what they do, something random about them, or how long they've been in Boston. Don't believe me? There are Bostonians that read this blog now... I'm sure they'd be judges of my answers. Quiz me, come on I dare you...

9 comments:

Kylee said...

Okay...who is dating whom in your 30 names? Also where is Otso from?

NatAttack said...

Tricky seeing as I can only give couples that I'm "aware" of...


Cheryl/William
Marie/Preston
Amy/(Merrill)
(Seth) got (Laura's) email address at the dance

Otso is from Finland.

Do I receive a passing grade?

stephanielynn said...

I don't know if you're right or not, but I'm impressed--just in case that counts for something.

Matthew said...

Personally, I'd like to know more about Lauren.

NatAttack said...

Lauren taught our Sunday school class and is from Canada. She kept saying a-boout and it made me smile. I like that kind of accent.

kendall said...

i just thought you should know i bought a doughnut maple frosted with sprinkles. you are a bad example for me.

Unknown said...

I think you screwed up on "Oatso", that couldn't be anyone's name.

Whits said...

I love that I made the list! yah! (and how did I not know this oh so long ago) :D

Whits said...

Ok so i'm totally cracking myself up here. I was trying to find the one post about the bathroom incident and I was looking back in your archives and got all excited when I saw this post. And then I read the comments amd I'm laughing at myself. How easily excitable I am.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!