Thursday, December 07, 2006

Grey's x 4

That's right folks. The time is now 10:06 p.m. I am still at work. I haven't been working since 6:00. I have been watching, via streaming online video at abc.com the last four episodes of Grey's. How I let myself get behind four episodes? I'll never know. But I fell in love all over again. Pain that the show won't be back until January.

How hot is Kate Walsh in these last few episodes? I have been an Addison fan since early Season II -- it's about time something good started happening to her.

And Mossimo (aka Alex Karev)? Freaking loved him since Season I Episode I. He is freaking fantastic too. He and Izzie need to just be back together.

I'm glad that Stephanie came back to work after going out to eat. That means she and I are the last two people at Datamark. The cleaning crew has even left, and we're in charge of turning the alarm on. First, she's going to help me load some of the flat screen monitors and the copy machine into my trunk.

That's all folks. Back at work in less than 12!

2 comments:

kendall said...

i need some highlighters...grab me some on your way out!

stephanielynn said...

I love it. Carlee probably would've fired me if I hadn't finished that report so I'm glad you were addicted to the Grey's.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!