Sunday, December 03, 2006

healthy wealthy and wise

Hi all. Nat giving the first report on the
Boston trip.

Travel was all on time and not as bad as imagined. I got lost in the two mile radius near my future house and had to stop at a CVS to buy the important things I'd left home. Mainly deoderant, a hair brush, and a 20 ounce bottle of liquid courage in the form of Diet Coke. Finally found the house after turning and turning and turning. In the dark. On narrow roads.

Christmas Gala came and went. Simple comments because I hate posting from my blackberry. Half live music, half recorded. Classy. Mario Lopez did a two number set. I found the VOG Boston. Henceforth known as the VOGB. I've mastered the art of chit chat and name memorization.

Currently sitting in my new soon to be living room drinking hot chocolate with friends in front of a fireplace.

Best realization of the night? Ben and Jen Affleck live on the same cul de sac as my chapel, many sightings have been reported. Going to church tomorrow morning just started looking better...

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Your new life there is going to be like having a free subscription to People magazine. For free.

Maybe you should get a telephoto lens and make some money on the side...

Unknown said...

So what's the secret to name memorization?

stephanielynn said...

I was hoping you had posted a Boston updated! Look at you already having friends to drink hot choolate by the fire with! I've lived here a year and don't have that:)

Good luck tomorrow!

kendall said...

ah the east coast. say hi to the jen and ben for me!

Kylee said...

Glad you found the place, glad you were courageous enough to dance the night away with us, glad you like the place (especially that cozy fire).Mostly though I'm glad to have you as a new roommie! kylee

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!