Wednesday, December 13, 2006

the cruel, cruel world

When my subject lines have no caps in them I'm blogging from my blackberry. Why am I blogging from here during the middle of the day you ask?

The powers that be at work decided to block all sign-in capabilities to Blogger. I didn't know until I got an IM indicating chaos was about to ensue.

Sigh. We don't have the internet at home. So all you'll be getting from me until the iron curtain is lifted are short blogs with no visuals and bad spelling. Par for the course. Waaaaaaa.

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

are you serious? nice...what else did they block?

Anonymous said...

Nat.....I may want to take it personal because I can still log in at work? I know that Blogger is moving to a new Beta version and will someday soon be making everyone move to the new version. For example, I can't post comments on Josh's blog because his is the new version. - Lindsay

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!