Tuesday, December 19, 2006

an early Christmas miracle!

No long blog tonight. Apologies around. But I can't be discouraged, I'm in the middle of a Christmas miracle!

I was on the same flight as my sister Kendall tonight to Portland when they asked for volunteers to be bumped from the flight. Long story short, I'm 380 dollars richer and staying the night in Phoenix. I was sad this would be my first non-Arizona Christmas EVER, but no worries! I get to see my cousin/brother&sister and families (including new baby) in a Phoenix trip I needed to take anyway. I wouldn't have seen this family for a long time after I moved East. Is anyone seeing the miracle here like I am!

Oh man. I was beginning to doubt my self-proclaimed "luckiest person alive" status today after I didn't win anything in the company raffle. O ye of little faith. This will teach me to doubt the powers of raw luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see the miracle this is my dream. Id love that.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!