Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Donuts are the New Skittles

Guys. I've just said something 100 percent heretically blasphemous. (And I've given up proper English convention in the process apparently.)

I don't know what is wrong with me, but the donuts keep calling my name. Albertson's is a bad, bad place. And I can't just buy donuts in onesies, but it has to be twosies. Today I snuck out of work at 10:31, drove to Albert's and purchased the contraband. (I had to buy Tiffany off to cover for me at work -- her vice was a chocolate-frosted cake donut.)

One bite of the maple long john in the store.
One entire chocolate-frosted round raised donut scarfed in the car.

Still working on finishing the maple lj. Chasing the donuts with a Diet Pepsi in hopes I can wash from my memory the fact I just ate a day's worth of calories in approximately 97 seconds.

What has gotten in to me? I've even started a donut count on my board. ::sigh:: I think I'm hopeless... and am slowly discovering I have an addictive personality.

5 comments:

maWeesa said...

mm.. donuts sound amazing right now... the only thing available to me is Mt. Dew.. I guess that will do

maWeesa said...

ok.. that was so strange.... i'm on a computer at school and i forgot to sign in to blogger.. but the person that was here before me must have been singed in as "melissa"... what's the chance of that?

NatAttack said...

Whoa... creepy strange.

Don't worry, I had the BK for lunch too. I guess I'll start my 24th year with 15 extra pounds. Holla!

dillydallycali said...

You have some great insights on life.
And sweets.
And you're one of the best bloggers I know!

Keep it up, Nat. Nice work.

Unknown said...

go for the chocolate covered/custard filled.....those are the best by far

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!