Wednesday, March 28, 2007

List Me This - Pop Culture Edition

American Idol Lookalikes
1. Blake Lewis = Nick Carter
2. Sanjaya Crappy = Halle Berry
3. Gwen Stefani = Heidi from the Hills

Shows I care nothing about
1. The Sopranos
2. King of Queens
3. Desperate Housewives
4. The Simple Life

Turning into heads on toothpicks
1. Angelina Jolie - 109 pounds. REally?! Come on.
2. Carrie Underwood

I’ve had it up to HERE with
1. Lindsay Lohan – has the girl even done anything besides rehab in the last two years?
2. John Mayer/J. Simp - blagh, cough, throw-up. Too gummy + too lurpy = death by skeev
3. Skinny jeans – maybe only for said toothpicks on sticks. And then only if it were the last pair of bottoms on earth. And the earth hadn't returned to its Garden of Eden, clothing-optional state. If and only then.

Hollywood’s worst dye jobs - The Kate Edition
1. Kate Winslet in “The Holiday”
2. Kate Beckinsale in “White Trash Holiday
3. Kate Moss. Period.

"The Hills" most worthless characters
1. Spencer - The UltaTool
2. Brody - beef stick with a capital Beef
3. Heidi's co-workers; does anyone at Bolthouse actually do anything?

Best TV shows you're not watching
1. Friday Night Lights - Hottest cast on television. All episodes available at NBC.com. If you loved me at all, you'd watch at least one.
2. Veronica Mars
3. America's Next Top Model - can't stop the train wreck

Favorite Doctors on TV
1. Mossimo! aka Dr. Alex Karev
2. Dr. Addison Montgomery (Shep)
3. Dr. Elliot Reed
4. Dr. Gregory House
5. Dr. Ross Geller

Speaking of Doctors...

Shows I can't believe are still on
1. ER
2. King of Queens
3. Girlfriends
4. Next
5. Room Raiders

Reasons to stop the listing
1. Post is running terribly long
2. Could go on forever
3. More to come!

10 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

Great post Nat! You crack me up. Keep em' coming!

Alaina said...

I actually LIKE King of Queens, sad you blasted it twice. It got me through the nine-to-ten-o'clock hour of "is this baby ever going to fall asleep!?" for a long while. Thank you, Doug Heffernan.

ju said...

so i assume these shows are on that thing i once heard of called a tv...

NatAttack said...

I think it has less to do with the actual show and slightly more for the disdain I feel for Leah Rimi. Ever since she was Stacy Karuso when Zack and the Gang worked at her father's beach resort... and broke poor Zacky's heart, LEah and I have never been the same.

Anonymous said...

Friday Night Lights is my favorite show after The Office. Nice call.
-Darin

Unknown said...

Reasons you should've kept posting:
1. Clayton might've found something he had a clue about.
2. You never mentioned the UFC
3. You would've realized you forgot "Dr. Hansen" on the 8th list.

Krista said...

i laughed out loud multiple times at this one and i'm in the computer lab. it took a lot to keep my hand from slapping my neighboring computer user and repeating parts of the post. close call.

kendall said...

You forgot to add "First Date" to list of shows that shouldn't be still running, and I will tell you right now that I have not met one person that actually likes King of Queens. And it's always on. I love you. Hahah minus Alaina, she likes the King.

Rachel said...

I like skinny jeans, and any color hair Kate Winslet chooses, she's goregous.
Hate King of Queens, hate that I don't know half of what you're talking about...but I need to learn so I have more pop knowledge to impress everyone at the salon.

Whits said...

Although I agree that none of Heidi's co-workers every DO anything (I think thats why Heidi "works" there too), I LOVE Elodie because of her faces that she pulls anytime Heidi mentions Spencer. She constantly rolls her eyes and looks disgusted with the whole thing. Whic cracks me up. And how sad am I that tomorrow is the season finale? Thank goodness for the Bachelor starting up on MONDAY. Oh and I'm totally going to get into Friday Night Lights. I've heard so much about it. And i'm dropping 24. Endofstory.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!