Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Wonder Years: Part I

I haven't always been as big as I am now. Let me take you through a brief photo history of who I am. (Because I'm bored on a Sunday night and haven't posted pictures in awhile.)

Once upon a time, I was a baby. A red-head baby.
Last year I decided I wasn't a particularly cute baby, I was just a baby. See? I can be objective. In fact, I think I looked a little like an old man. (Click on the photo for a zoomed in view. In fact, I think I actually look a little like a monkey. Look for yourself and try to tell me I'm wrong!)

Somewhere along the way though, I lost the red hair and got a boy haircut.
This cut would follow me off and on for the next six years.
By the time I hit kindergarten, I was a real girl! The red was lost and replaced with what we'll call blonde. Look at me, rockin' the home-cut bangs. Almost straight Mom, almost.

Blah blah blah, time marches on. Now I COULD be kind to myself and skip over the next ten years of awkwardness, but what would be the fun in that?
So, with no shame for the past... I present "Nat: The Awkward Years."
...
OH NO! Blogger won't let me post anymore photos. What a drag. I'll have to do these posts in a series. That's it, I'm renaming this blog right now. Stay tuned for further, more incriminating photos.

2 comments:

kendall said...

i can't stop laughing at you as a baby. my favorite, seriously.

Alaina said...

Uh huh... I'm waiting for the rest of them... !

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!