Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Toosdee

Really brief comments from my last night:



  • The crying girl on American Idol. If you watched it, you know what I'm talking about. WTHeck? Why was she bawling hysterically during Sanjacrappy's high school musical selection? And why did the producers keep cutting to her? Oh the awkwardness. I could not stop giggling. And I never giggle.

  • Ross had a beeper on Friends to alert him when Carol was having the baby (flashback Season 1). Wow. The start of Friends doesn't seem that long ago. I really am getting old! How silly were pagers anyway?

  • As my gChat said yesterday, I can not stop eating. Literally, everything in sight. I'm starting to think I have a condition. And that condition somehow affects my typing too. Something very strange is happening to me lately. I'm always famished and I can't type the simplest of words without backspacing repeatedly.

  • I wasn't really feeling the whole running thing last night so I did a quick mile and then lifted weights. I shouldn't feel disappointed in myself but I do anyway.

  • And........ the library is a wonderful thing. Two books I've wanted to read for quite awhile were finally available for my pickup. Putting books on hold and getting a happy email indicating they're ready for your enjoyment is one of life's simplest pleasures.

3 comments:

stephanielynn said...

I was baffled by this girl as well. I still am, actually. Every time I think about her I get this puzzled look on my face.

I didn't even cry when I saw New Kids on the Block in concert in 3rd grade:)

MishMyBelle said...

I was dying last night watching that girl! Are you kidding me?! She even cried during Sanjaya's performance. Side note: he is awful and I get embarrassed for him every time he is on stage. I can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance!!

Lauren said...

i know! what's the dealio! we were laughing at how many times they showed her. brought me back to my nkotb days when girls would cry at concerts. hahaahaha! and to top it off, sanjaya is still on, thought for sure he'd get the boot.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!