Monday, March 26, 2007

The Weekend's Connect Four

  1. I bought makeup that includes an instructional DVD. When did makeup get this hard?

  2. I finally got brave and sang karaoke by myself. Two of my favorite songs--"Have a Little Faith" by Mandy Moore and "Independence Day" by Martina McBride. I went with these lovely ladies to the right.
  3. I wore lipstick for the first time in my life. The 24-year-old girlchild became a woman.
  4. I washed my sheets and hung up the last three week's worth of clothes. A clean room is like being reborn.

And lastly, I received an email from my cousin/brother Corey that had the greatest P.S. I've read in a long time:

P.S. Ashlyn is crazy about the song: "Think I'll move to Boston........." We tell her you moved there & she wants to move too.

This photo was taken at Christmastime on my pop-in to Phoenix. She's only three but remembered me from the year before when we drove home from Mexico together!

The only way I could get her to have her hair done was to do mine the same.

2 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

ashlyn is a crazy little girl. i can't believe she remembered you!

how about we just all move to boston!

MishMyBelle said...

A. i love that you wore RED lipstick with a red hot dress.

B. When are you coming to NYC? We need to go dancing and karaoke.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!