Monday, March 19, 2007

Mint Chip and other Hits

The addictive personality inside me continues to wage war against my better judgment. Last week was particularly telling of the weakness to which I am so freely admitting. In no particular order, the hits I couldn't quite fix:
  • Not Your Average Joe's restaurant dining. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
  • Episodes of Friends. They're stacking up on my DVR faster than I can watch.
  • "Easy Silence" by the Dixie Chicks. Listened at least 7-15 times per day.
  • Mint and melted chocolate chips. I can't stop baking with them. Sugar cookies, chocolate sandwich cookies, mint brownies... I crave it always.
  • Papa Gino's Pizza. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday night.

I know there are others, but these are the biggies of last week. How much longer I'll be a slave to the above list I'm not sure--but it's a nice addiction.

Anyone have addictions I should pick up on?

6 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

I am addicted to the rice krispie treats at Starbucks! They are fabulous...and I really need to stop buying them!

NatAttack said...

Mmmm. Sounds like something else I could get hooked on. RKTs are one of the cheapest, easiest snacks to make! I can handle that.

What I can't handle? THe fact I just found a bag of mint chocolate kisses in the freezer at work. The world is out to get me! (Or make me fat.)

Unknown said...

holy freak....you ate out 7 times in one week? How much are they payin' you up there? This doctor thing might not be worth all the trouble.

kendall said...

I like that you had pizza to fill in for tuesday and thursday lacking average joe's days. then decided to combine on friday. i am very proud.

Anonymous said...

No wonder you don't cook food! and why you are running so much on at the gym!???!!
Kinobud

Carly said...

Haha! I love that I've been summoned to partake in your Average Joe's addiction now... wish I could have gone! But I'm sure you'll be going again (if last week was any indication) sometime soon, so let me know and I'll come!
My new food/restaurant addiction? Boloco's Burritos, cheap and yummy. I've had it 3 times in the last week and that's twice in the last 2 days... Check out the menu: boloco.com
By the way, the link to my blog on your side bar is wrong... it should have blogspot in there. ;)

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!