Friday, March 16, 2007

I See Smart People.

Tonight, several of us were invited (okay, I tagged along) to watch the BYU v. Xavier game at Harvard Business School (HBS to you laymen). Some guys hooked up a laptop to the giant flat screen and brought in their own sound system and we watch the game on streaming video. The wonders of the Internet huh?


From the moment Laura and I stepped into the building we were both fascinated with the prestige that being in the HBS building brought. It's pretty freaking beautiful. $80,000 a year (or however many tens of thousands it is) must fund the gorgeousness that was the building. We snuck out during halftime and took pictures of us being smart people at HBS.

Here I am, studiously reading a case study:

What was the case study? Something about Cherrypicks. It was a little over my head. And made my eyes bleed.










The lovely Laura pondering something deeply intellectual. I can't help but ham it up. This might be the only time I get into Harvard! (Ha, ha, ha.)





Here's half the crew resting in one of the bigger lobbies during halftime (it got pretty stuffy during the game when we were all crowded in yelling, clapping, munching, and sweating).


BYU lost (shocker.) but Laura and I had a fun time stealthly roaming the halls of one of the most prestigious MBA programs in the country/world(?). Never a dull day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait, ya'll were sweating in there? Even the women?......SICK!

Alaina said...

Wow your eyes must hurt. That bleeding one is creepy.

Anonymous said...

Ha, BYU sucks. What is that 14 years without a win in the Tourney. Why did you even bother watching this game???

NatAttack said...

Hope springs eternal Anon.

What team *should* I be rooting for?

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!