Friday, June 29, 2007

Confession #81

I am disgusted with myself when I use winking emoticons in instant message conversations. I never wink in real life, why would I cyber-wink*?

I know it has to do with conveying emotion and letting the reader on the other side "read" your emotion. But a wink!? I should start obnoxiously winking with grandeur in real life after half the things I say. It only seems fair to conduct myself in the same manner both on and off line.

It sicks me out, and I just can't seem to stop.

*How creepy is the phrase cyber-wink? Eww.

5 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

Ahahah. That's so true. I say "haha" a lot, but it would probably be strange if i haha-ed in real life as much as i do in the cyberspace.

I want to see you wink!

Mallory Jan said...

Sick if you winked in real life you would be like Crystal whats-her-face from Tempe.

Alaina said...

Becky said you look amazing as a redhead and she just couldn't get over how gorgeous you are. Props!

spoonfulL said...

i KNOW! it's DISGUSTING ;)

Anonymous said...

real life winks are sublime. when done right.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!