Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Everywhere You Look

Answer me this:

Remember that hit show "Full House?" Who exactly was that show's target audience?

Too old to be young.
Too young to be old.

Too after-school-special to be after-school.

Too corny to be smart.
Too smart to be ...

... oh wait. Not too smart.

But really. This isn't a rhetorical question. I'm genuinely interested. I mean, we watched it as kids, but all that adult business of three men and their little ladies? The parenting issues? The bad-boy turned good-uncle theme? The woodchuck? The Beach Boys?!

Who were they trying to reach!? Oye. Add this to the mysteries we'll have to learn about in Heaven.

4 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

yes....the first comment!

I think it was targeted at those prone to eating disorders. This way we now have roll models in the Olsen twins.

Alaina said...

I have more important questions to ask in Heaven. Like, did Veronica and Logan get back together.

Mallory Jan said...

I can answer that question right now. Of course V and Logan didn't get back together. She is with Piz forever!

Lady Bills said...

of course it was meant for me at the age of 12--

i needed to know what to do in case i got lost on a hawiian island... what to do when i met a horse and didn't know how to say goodbye... and most importantly how to react when my friends suggested we play spin the bottle at my 13th birthday party.

these and many other questions were answered for me thanks to this show... too bad you didn't walk away with the same profound information!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!