Thursday, November 02, 2006

Another Miracle!


My previous Starburst post was the most commented entry ever. Y'all sure love yourself some confectioners quizzes. So... I have another guessimate game for you.

I just opened four two-pack of Starbursts (that's eight people). It was quite the score! Actually, it was a fabulous random pull... A full pack of Starburst is prize to whomever can guess correctly the eight Starburst color-combo I pulled.

A few hints:
1. None of the "Old Maid" color were pulled.
2. My favorite color was NOT the majority pulled.
3. There were twice as many of the popular color pulled as any other.

Good luck!
(In the time it took me to write this post, all eight are gone...)

8 comments:

Alicia said...

4 pink, 2 yellow, 2 red?

Anonymous said...

4 red, 2 yellow, and 2 pink

Nice pull!

NatAttack said...

You've GOTTA be freaking kidding me.

DING DING DING! Before anyone else even got a chance!

Well, I'm glad it was you and not that creepy stranger John-David.

Be expecting a little package in the mail...!

NatAttack said...

And that creeper John-David posted his comment while I was leaving Alicia her congratulatory message.

REVEAL yourself or bring me some Starburst.

NatAttack said...

And apologies to John-David for my continual "creeper" calling. It's just a little disconserting when someone anonymous knows answers about you better than your own bestie roommates.

Anonymous said...

It will require a corndog before I reveal myself.

NatAttack said...

And where should I deliver said corn-dog (aka nast-on-a-stick)?

Alicia said...

I love winning. Yesssss!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!