Monday, November 27, 2006

Long Weekend

You know you're in trouble when you get to work at 1:00 PM (because you almost died of an influenza strand unseen since 1917) the Monday after a four day holiday weekend and the most pressing email in your inbox is this:
Oh wow. The masses are angry. Or at least one of the mass is angry. I don't even know where to start on the weekend I just had. It was absolutely fantastic -- I can't think of a single thing that would have made it better. In the next few days I'll attempt to post about the big events of the last week. Until then, put those pitchforks away and exercise your mobbing tactics on someone else -- this girl has updated.

3 comments:

Jay-Z said...

This flu garbage is going on here too! Hope you are feeling better. It hasn't hit me yet ::::knocks on wood::::.

maWeesa said...

wow! that's my email.. i feel so cool

Unknown said...

I can think of a few things that would have most definately made your weekend better, namely:

1. My grannies pecan pie
2. Me

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!