Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Time to Choose Sides

Anyone who watched The Office last night was super thrilled to see the Jim/Pam reunion. The general feeling was definitely bittersweet. How excited am I that Jim is back in Scranton? Stoked. How much do I love what Jenna Fischer does with Pam? Infinitesimal. How enamored am I with Karen, who I should be predispositioned to hate? Quite a bit.

The writers of The Office have done an incredible job of setting up this love triangle that's sure to create a cross-seasonal arc of epic proportion.



(I changed the video from my previous post--I liked this one better.)

It's time now to choose sides. Are you Team Pam or Team Karen? (And who will buy me one of these for my birthday?)

2 comments:

Becki said...

and let us not forget the magic of the dwight, michael, andy love triangle!

stephanielynn said...

I'm on the fence. I do like Karen...but it's 'Jim and Pam'. I'm so torn! :)

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!