Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Big Winner & Sore Loser

I love me some Faith Hill. Love(d) her and hubby. Saw them in concert and had a great time. But, I may have to reevaluate my love and adoration.

Check out this clip from last night's Country Music Awards. Hill obviously thought she had it in the bag:



Hill's camp is adamant that the whole thing was a joke. Thoughts either way?

Either way, all is not lost. I love Carrie Underwood even more than Faith. Been a fan since Idol... bought her album when it came out... which is more than I can say for Hill.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the ridiculousness of her reaction, and the outright stupidity of her cover up go along very well with the uselessness of celebrity "lets-get-together -and-ooh-and-ahh-how-great-all-of-us-are" parties. I know it's probably not very congruent with the spirit of this post, but it's my honest opinion.

I still love you though Natalie, when are you moving to Texas? Doctors visits are free for you anytime, and as i don't have any patients yet the wait time is miniscule.

stephanielynn said...

Definitely not a joke. But I do get a good laugh every time a watch it.

maWeesa said...

i was sad when i saw it... i liked to believe faith was a nice one... wa wa

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!