Monday, November 13, 2006

Sweet Potato

Today is Monday and it has flown! I don't have much to say, but my weekend was really great. It included, a stellar concert, roller-skating, shop-a-thon, the Blue Plate, the gym a few times, a cleaner room, rocking the party at Scum, really funny conversation with our home teachers over dinner, and some great Del Taco. All-in-all, a fantastic weekend.

And, I have some excited prospects on the horizon and I feel pretty confident in my quasi-unforeseen future. Excitement in the future!

And, this picture on my favorite celebrity gossip site made me giggle. Anne Hathaway (Devil Wears Prada, Princess Diaries) looks stunningly beautiful next to Valentino (the designer) who apparently desired to be roughly the same color as a sweet potato.

(Photo isn't really black. Blogger is being a pill. If you're really interested, click the box and it will display the image. Cheers.)

1 comment:

maWeesa said...

can't say i'm not jealous of that amazing weekend honey...

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!