Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Starburst Miracle!

Today is the day after Halloween and there's still a ton of candy floating around this office. The bowl of individually wrapped Starburst and Skittles is the one I simply can't resist. (The Skittles no longer exist as I've eaten them all.) So I keep going back to the Starburst bowl. Again, and again, and again.

I just had a Starburst miracle. I grabbed two packages of two-count Starburst (confusing I know, but think the grand total equaled four) and discovered all four were my favorite color. A miracle!

How Well Do You Know Nat
1. What color were all four of my Starburst?
2. What combination of two is considered the Starburst "Old Maid"?

9 comments:

kendall said...

hmmm....yellow, pink, and red. I don't know, are there other colors?
besides you hate orange.

NatAttack said...

Wrong. The miracle four were ALL the same color. But you're on to something...

Anonymous said...

1. All Yellow
2. Both Orange

NatAttack said...

Wow. This wouldn't be quite as creepy if I knew who you were...

Alicia said...

Boo! I totally guessed the same as John-David...but his answers were already here.

I QUIT.

Anonymous said...

Whoah whoah whoah....where did you get individually wrapped skittles?

maWeesa said...

you think all yellow is better than the pink and yellow combo? I have to go with the combo...

NatAttack said...

Wow people, I'm impressed. A blog about Starburst yields my highest comment response rate ever.

Impressive.

Anonymous said...

Yes I win! I am so smart..s-m-r-t!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!