Thursday, October 05, 2006

Little Superstar


Taking a poll... is he a little person or a child?

My work poll had the following comments:

1. Child -- "Little peoples' joints don't move that well."
2. Little Person -- "The smoking at the end made stear away from child."
3. Neither -- Like Webster (aka Gary Coleman), this individual's body is completely proportioned.
4. WHO CARES -- "That smile will be forever burned in my memory."

Oh I love it so much.

What is your favorite part? My favorites are at 17 and 37 seconds. (And I don't know why there's no sound... sorry!)

3 comments:

kendall said...

i vote little child. he doesn't look weird enough to be a small person.

Anonymous said...

Good post. Definately more enjoyable than counting the ribs from neck to waist on some anorexic "role model". I think i'll even show my dad.

Anonymous said...

Green screen. Notice the shadows.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!