Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Quick Update

This is my cute baby niece Adrie giving a shout-out to all the readers of my blog.

Just a reminder--I named this baby and I named our dog Kino. Two for two so far. If you need some help, let me know.

In other random news, I bought my ticket for another grand return to NEW YORK CITY! I'll be flying out next Friday and staying to Monday. Oh man, I'm so so so so SO excited. I had such a blast last time, but it'll be fun to be on my own and in a smaller group this go-round.

I'm going to see Step Up at the dollar movie theater tonight. I'm pretty excited since I love urban dance movies. We'll see if it can replace my now NO.1 fave Honey.

One more week in the hotel. I guess I'll have to go home to the black liquid death house tonight for some more clothes. Good timing considering I'm out of clean underwear.

And with that mention of unmentionables, I'm out!

No comments:

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!