Sunday, October 15, 2006

Living in a Hotel Downtown 'Aint So Bad

Night number four in the Best Western. Tonight's agenda:

+ What Not to Wear marathon on TLC. Man. What I wouldn't give for a personal shopper!

+ Near 2-hour phone conversation with an out of state best friend.

+ Enjoying a fresh bed made by someone else.

+ Revel in the glow of this last weekend including old friends and a rockin Killers concert.

+ Tortilla chips, Diet Pepsi, and a back to back showing of Legally Blonde. I'm worried my hair is starting to look a little Elle Woods. Question of this blog: what is Elle's dog's name?

Oh man, they just announced that She's All That is on next. Freddie Prinze Jr is such a babe!

And I'm still uber slow at typing on this BlackBerry and that's why I'm not writing ANY more!

4 comments:

kendall said...

haha, my roomates watched all the TBS or TLC movies, i can't remember which channel. ANSWER: Bruiser.

maWeesa said...

seriously... MTV needs to give you show...

Tapperfan said...

Do you get to charge room service to your Landlord?

Anonymous said...

Bruiser.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!