Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Random for the Day

Oh for freaker. I watched the funniest episode of The Office tonight at the gym. I was laughing with my mouth gaping open (which is doubly advantageous since I'm a mouth breather and get really quite winded on the treadmill). Anyway, the episode was The Fire and I'd heard some of the girls at work talking about it before, but tonight was my first experience experiencing myself. GO check it out. You won't be sorry.

The best quote I heard today:

Krista: So I was watching the Iron Chef earlier today and guess who won! Not the Iron Chef!

2 comments:

kendall said...

since there is no where to post this...how long until summer is over and you can't count summer books anymore?

Becki said...

"ryaaaan started the fiiiire!"

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!