Monday, October 30, 2006

A Little Preview...

It's late, and my last night in the Big Apple is drawing to a close. It's now 2:19 AM EST and I don't have to leave to take the subway, light rail, shuttle, airplane until 12:30 PM EST tomorrow. My two Columbia MSW students have retired for the evening as their days will start much earlier than mine. However, I don't feel like writing a substantial blog at this time. But, I know Monday is a big blog-checker day, so I wanted to give you something to chew on until I'm back in full action wasting time at work and blogging on Tuesday. Bah. To tide you over until then, I'll offer a preview of the weekend which mostly involved shopping, eating, watching, and dressing up like dark angels.


If you simply can't wait until I return in full blogging fashion on Tuesday, check back frequently tomorrow (Monday) as I'll probably be blogging from my Blackberry random conversations I overhear on systems of mass public transit. It's a beautiful thing.

1 comment:

kendall said...

wooo natalia, i'm jealous.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!