Monday, October 23, 2006

My Weekend in Random Pictures

A man reading the newspaper in a movie theater, waiting for The Prestige to start. Some people just can't relax.









Tobias eating at California Pizza Kitchen.








The view rounding the south-bound spaghetti bowl curve from I-15 to I-80 East on my way from the Best Western Garden Inn to my house o' black liquid death.







Waiting for my laundry to complete at my sister's. Provided a comfortable resting ground for la bebe.








Getting ready to float 'lil Moses down the river.

2 comments:

Becki said...

the baby is awake!

Anonymous said...

Hey! that's MY baby! I want this picture. Why didn't we take it on a REAL camera!? One with more than 0.7 megapixels.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!