Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pins and Needles

Freaker. I'm on pins and needles and a restless ball of energy. I don't usually get this anxious sick-to-my-stomach feel, but I'm certainly feeling it now! Blagh!

I'm speaking in church tomorrow. No big--12 minutes and suitable research has been conducted, quotes gathered, and minimal word-for-word planning done. The recipe for a great talk. I know it'll be fine, but I'll be anxious about it from now until 3:35 tomorrow afternoon when I stand and deliver.

I found the perfect, and I mean perfect place to live in the big life change of 2007. But I'm waiting on official word--coming soon I hope--and then I can relax further.

I know this blog isn't funny, or entertaining, or alarmingly offensive, but it's me at this moment.

But my last thought before closing--is eating at the continental breakfast at the hotel tomorrow morning considered 'eating out' and in turn mean breaking the Sabbath? I wonder if that's in the official church handbook...

4 comments:

maWeesa said...

no you're allowed to eat the breakfast.. and yes we're going to be dancing friday and saturday night NYC style baby!

maWeesa said...

i meant.. yes you can eat the food...

Jay-Z said...

not to worry. i've got alarmingly offensive covered on a regular basis.

Anonymous said...

I think the official church handbook says don't stay in hotels on Sunday.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!