Tuesday, October 10, 2006

And the Count-Up Continues...

I confess that I've become a bit of a gym-rat lately. Not the ripped-shirt, bulging-neck variety, but simply I've been hitting the gym pretty consistently in the last few weeks. Being the non-runner that I am, I'm pretty impressed with my new running capabilities. I ran on the treadmill five days last week and am off to a great start this week. Last night I really pushed myself and ran 5 miles! For me, that's a freaking eternity. Granted, I run slower than spit, but it's consistent, and my times are improving. I've come a long way in a month.

That's all, I just wanted to brag.

2 comments:

kendall said...

last night i ran a mile without stopping. you're a lot better than me.

maWeesa said...

you definitely have the braggin rights for that one honey...

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!