Saturday, January 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home Computer

Howdy all.

Wow. I haven't blogged from my home PC since October at least. That whole "we were siphoning internet from our creeper neighbor and then he moved in October and took his internet with him" really created a strain on the whole "blogging from the comfort of my home" thing. I've remedied the situation however. One 2400 mile move and I'm back in business.

My parents just left and I'm officially "alone" in Boston for the first time. It's kind of surreal--like I'm just sitting, waiting for the rest of my life to start, you know? Or maybe you don't. All I know is I have a pretty sweet set-up here in my room. I'll post some before and after photos as soon as I actually get my crap unpacked. Deal? Deal.

I'm sorry I've been remiss in commenting on blogs the last two weeks--I've been crazy stressed. Here's to the hope life slows down soon enough for me to sleep in one day and exciting enough to be entertaining!

Come to Boston and I'll take you to the best seafood you've ever had. We went there every day my parents were here. Caswells in Weymouth. To die for.

3 comments:

kendall said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i want to come visit you.

Anonymous said...

do your parents read this blog?

Anonymous said...

OH, Natalie.

There's something incredibly frightening and intrinsically exhilarating about moving to a new place all alone, waiting for life to come show you what's in store.

I'm so thrilled to hear about your upcoming adventures back east (and beyond).

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!