Wednesday, January 17, 2007

D+ Celebrities

Day four of the drive:

Made it to New York City and am having a mini reunion with Melissa, Michele, Jamar and my Mom. I'll skip all the details because I have to show you this picture... it's CT and Evan from that hit MTV show "The Duel." We walked past them and Mel noticed CT; I noticed Evan. We walked by and walked past and then walked back and asked if we could take a picture. It was a very funny experience. Mostly because Evan seemed really excited and CT was incredibly awkward (Diem was still in the Starbucks).


The BEST laugh came afterward when we realized those boys probably thought we were 15. We had my mom with us who held my backpack (that held our overnight stuff in it) while we had our picture taken. It was AWESOME. Mel put it best when she commented that our generation is so funny--our generation (or some of us) can pick out D-rate celebrities wearing hats, coats, and scarves in a city of 8 million people in winter at night and we can still call them by name--and APPROACH them because we know their life. Their life IS MTV right? And I know my MTV.

Here are a few more D+ celebrities for your voyueristic pleasure:

BOSTON tomorrow! It's about freaking time...

6 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

Last night was a fun time! I am glad you and your mom stopped in the Big Apple. Get excited for our President's Day weekend reunion!

Kylee said...

Hey girl! I got all excited about you FINALLY getting here and alive and with your momasita. So I bought you some diet pepsi! Yeah...can't say much about the ice cream.

See ya soon! kylee

kendall said...

What a wonderful world. I only wish I had the "celebrity eye" because I am never EVER lucky. I haven't even seen elizabeth smart and I go to SCHOOL with her.

Anonymous said...

CT will choke you, or kill you if you make him upset.

vanessa said...

natalie, i started reading your blogs the other day and now i can't stop. i laugh out loud. LITERALLY. glad you made it safely.

Anonymous said...

OMG Nat, that is so awesome. I am jealous. Even though in the realm of things a MTV reality star is kinda low on the celebrity scale, more people would recognize them then probably would recognize the VP of the USA. This has me wanting to go up to Sundance stat. Miss you a lot and I hope things are going well out there!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!