Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Important Life Choices

If a gallon of milk costs $3.99, and a 12-pack of Diet Pepsi costs $2.50, I'm totally justified in burning out my stomach lining to save a few dollars, right? And I can't help it if I love the DiP astronomically more than I do milk.

And to prove this point, let me tell you what I'm having for breakfast. Dry Frosted Mini-Wheats and a Diet Pepsi. Heaven...

And Mom, in case you're reading... I did buy the $4 gallon of milk. I just supplemented it with six 12-packs of DiP and two 12-packs of caffeine-free DiP for the late night cravings. AND I bought a bottle of cherry syrup.

I love my life.

It's like my great-grandma Zella used to say: "Better a small glass of Diet Coke than a harsh word to a loved one."

1 comment:

stephanielynn said...

I love that you bought a bottle of cherry syrup. I should've gone with my gut and given it to you for your b-day:)

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!