Thursday, February 01, 2007

Shortie's Donut

I've decided I will end my donut fast when I get a job. I feel pretty good about that.

And as I was driving home from my second interview of the day, I heard a new song by two of my favorite gangster teenagers--Bow Wow and Chris Brown entitled "Shortie Like Mine."

I had a pretty good idea what a "Shortie" is but even still, I wandered over to one of my new favorite websites, UrbanDictionary.com. (This is where I break out of my square box and learn real-world terms.)

shortie - n. Term of endearment, primarily for females.
Example: "How's it goin', shortie?"

(This was the cleanest, most family-appropriate definition I could find.)

Henceforth, you may refer to this blogging female as Shortie. Because being the very tall, very blonde, very white girl that I am, I like to confuse people.

And to tie both very unrelated ideas in this post together, I will give my own sentence illustration of the use Shortie.

"When she finally finds a way to pay them bills foo, Shortie goin'ta eat dat donit."

3 comments:

kendall said...

thas ma gangsta sista fo real

MishMyBelle said...

I also feel good about you breaking your donut fast.

ju said...

no...natalie...for the love of everything holy...no

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!