Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Put it all together and what does it spell?

Last week, I was clued in to the coolest new free-ware photo-technology program of late. Basically, the program, Foto-Mosaick, builds photos out of your photos. You upload all the photos you want included in your mosaic and choose which photo you want recreated. Ta-da! Instant magic.

For example, take my profile picture. Here is a high-level view of the mosiac:
Note: These next photos are just croppings of the photo above. Here is a medium-sized look at the photos making up my eyes:
And lastly, here is one eye (the left), cropped rather closely so you can see what I'm seeing:

Are you seeing what I'm seeing? I see Mel and I at the Jazz party. Krista and I at the Jazz Party, Paul of the Corinthians behind bars, my sisters and many family photos, black and whites of my grandparents and their first baby, graduation photos of ALaina and I, of my Grandpa, goth photos, Clayton at the coast, friends in Las Vegas, Holla House in Cancun, and many others. How fun is this?

I'm really lucky because the 450 photos from my family Thanksgiving shoot are all in the right flesh toned colors... but I've been amazed how accurate each of the mosiacs I build are. A shout out to Joe (if he's reading) for cluing me into this time-sucker. And I'm back on board with computers--they're pretty amazing things!

3 comments:

kendall said...

this is GREAT! as self absorbed as this is, i really saw a ton of pictures of me. but i did see grandpa's graduation and some of the three of us girls.

maWeesa said...

wow! it's a miracle. i think i need to get fancy with some of my pics.. thanks for the tips honey pie...

Sarah said...

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!