Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Achieving Goals

Today I achieved the two goals I set for myself.

#1. Go to the gym.
#2 Go to the grocery store.

I may have got lost, and drove around and around the same area of Cambridge looking for a Gold's, but it was fantastically thrilling and I loved it. It's not every day you're lost by MIT and dodging some of the world's smartest geeky pedestrians.

Then, I spent the majority of the evening making snarky Valentine's Day cards from construction paper. I'd post the photos here, but those same valentines are being used and I don't want to ruin the surprise. Trust me, they're worth the wait.

I started watching "Walk the Line" last night and remembered why I'm in love with Reese Witherspoon. I literally focus on only her any time she's on the screen.

And lastly... did you see photos of that hundred pound tumor they removed from some lady? Wow! Coolest thing I saw today. The best part? Her primary care doctor just told her she needed to lose weight... Oh boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, call me obsessed, but when do we get to hear about donuts again? I love it when you talk about those glazed goodies. Oh, or boys! Meeting any good ones in MA?

d.r. gib said...

I like Reese as well, but probably for different reasons.

kendall said...

that man doctor above me sounds creepy. BUUUUT not all doctors can be as good as good ol' doc farley.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!