Thursday, February 15, 2007

Slippery When Wet

Today was an important day.

I fell down for the first time ever due to weather conditions.

Seven winters in Utah and I never slipped in ice or snow once. Not once! But it snowed eight inches in Boston yesterday and rained all afternoon. The Waterworld that was our yesterday afternoon became Ice Age this morning.

Luckily, no one saw.

Unluckily, the unopened Diet Pepsi I had in my hand (for a little afternoon pick-me-up) hit the solid ice pack and burst at the seams.

Today was then a sad day.

1 comment:

stephanielynn said...

My big slip on the ice moment came in 5th grade while I was walking to school with the two dorky neighbor boys. A little embarrassing, yes, but at least I wasn't with the neighbor boy I had a crush on:)

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!