Thursday, February 08, 2007

Donut seem like time?

It has been 58 days since I last had a donut after I swore them off. Knowing my resistance was weak, I promised myself I could have a donut when I was offered a job.


Well people, I'm happy to tell you that I lasted. I didn't eat a donut until I got a job. And since I was offered a job this morning, I promptly threw some clothes on and drove over to the nearest Double D.



In celebration of my new job, I might have gone a little overboard. I had a chocolate-frosted donut (no big surprise), chocolate milk, and a bagel with cream cheese. Employed-people's carbs don't count.

So people, today is a day of celebration. Why? Nat got her donut back.

9 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Congratulations! With whom is the new job?

Anonymous said...

That's Fan-Tastic! Natalie

kendall said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephanielynn said...

Congrats, Nat! I'm so, so happy for you!!

Sarah said...

Awesome! What is your new job? I must say I'm more excited about the donuts for you.

Alicia said...

I'm going to eat a donut in your honor. :)

So, where is the mystery job? We're dying to know!

Mooney said...

Just tell us about the damn job already! (Sorry, just thought I'd add to the tension building in everyone else's comments.)

Lady Bills said...

congrats are totally in order... good job on the new job!

and i have to say, i tear totally trickled down my cheek when i read that you are happily enojoying all that is good and right in the world at d'n'd

Unknown said...

What did the people say when you busted out the camera to take pictures of their doughnuts?

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!