Sunday, February 18, 2007

Buzz it Baby, One More Time

Oh Britney. I tried so hard to support you in your downward spiraling post-Justin life. I think I'm officially off the Brit-wagon.


Really though, what kind of drugs do you think she's on? She was literally on top of the world... and now she's buzzing her own hair in some sloppy salon. Talk about a colossal meltdown! I can't even come up with the snarky commentary that this post obviously deserves. I'm just so shocked.

If Justin is bringing sexy back, maybe Britney is trying to bring the fe-mullet back.

4 comments:

stephanielynn said...

Clearly the girl needs some help! And those poor kids...

kendall said...

my bet is Britney will be the new Trimspa model.

Anonymous said...

how could you get more trashy? she risks not having those children anymore...
kinobud

Anonymous said...

i like the shaved head and the trashy ways. it's kinda a big middle finger to hollywood. you go B Spears. wha wha

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!