Monday, February 12, 2007

the rest is still unwritten

If you're one of my more astute readers, you will have noticed my title is in all lowercase. This can only mean one thing for this quasi- grammar/formatting Nazi; I'm blogging from my blackberry.

Why aren't you at work Nat!? Exactly. It's now 9:31 and I'm still in my car in the parking lot. Happy Monday, the doors to my new suite are locked and the lights off. Guess we roll a little later on Mondays. Great news for anything but your first day.

So what would you do? I don't think the Monster Career section prepared me for this... Methinks only one thing is appropriate--and it rhymes with shmonuts!

2 comments:

stephanielynn said...

LOL! I little heads up would've been nice. My first week at DM no one told me we could wear jeans on Fridays...not quite the same as "We don't show up until 10am, I guess:)

MishMyBelle said...

Nat you crack me up! Go give Dunkin' a visit! How is life back at work? I bet you are relieved the job hunt is over! whooo!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!