Friday, February 02, 2007

Hope, Dangles on a String

I don't know who or what to believe in anymore.

The Bridezilla Wig-Out is fake.
The light bright bombs in Boston are fake.

I'm getting sick of being duped about things I really care about. (Yes, I got sucked into the Bridezilla hoax and was interested in the blinky bombs.) Why can't everyone discover Cameron Diaz is a hoax; that she's not really an A-List Celebrity? I'd be happily duped about something I actually believe to be true.

What else would you be happy to know you were duped about? (Ahhh! Ugly sentence.)

1 comment:

Tang Tang said...

I think I'd be okay knowing the moon landings were a hoax. Didn't find any life, my eye! Unicorns live on the moon.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!