Saturday, February 03, 2007

Information Overload

Okay fine, I cave. Some of my favorite bloggers have been giving their lists of hundred useless facts about themselves, it's my turn now. I know most of this will probably be TMI (too much information in non-acronym speak) but it cured the late-Saturday afternoon downtime. So without further adieu...

1. I have a hard time deciding how to start any of the things I write. The first is so important because it hooks the reader!
2. I only succeed at being interesting half the time.
3. I have three gorgeous sisters—Alaina, Kendall, and Mallory. I don't think any of us look that similar.
4. Born and raised in Tempe, Arizona.
5. I finished high school at Marcos de Niza in three years.
6. It took me five years to get out of BYU.
7. I named our dog Kino after our favorite vacation spot in Kino Bay, Mexico.
8. I suggested the winning name for my only/cutest niece Adrienne, called Adrie.
9. At three years old, I split my head open—I’ve got the scar to prove it.
10. Speaking of splitting things open, I jumped off the diving board and instead of landing in the pool, my chin landed on the decking. Split.
11. I broke my left arm roller-skating.
12. I broke my right arm falling off the monkey bars at home. The babysitter called 911, and the firetruck came to my house.
13. I’m obsessed with throwing parties or events. Disco Birthday Skate, Sugar House High Prom, the Jazz Party, etc.
14. My hair is the longest it’s ever been.
15. I wish it were dark and curly.
16. One of my guiltiest pleasures is the movie “High School Musical.” I might own the soundtrack as well.
17. Somehow I owe money this year for my taxes despite having the same withholdings as last year. Bah!
18. I love Skittles more than anyone else on the face of the planet.
19. You’d be amazed by how much I can drink in one sitting—when we go out I usually have at least six Cherry Cokes.
20. I have more STUFF than anyone you can imagine.
21. Besides one box at my parents, all that STUFF is here with me in Boston.
22. It’s a good thing I have a very large room.
23. I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order in sixteen seconds.
24. I love love love trivia games.
25. My two front teeth are only partially mine. The trampoline claimed the other halves.
26. One of my favorite things to do is eat out with friends or family. Nothing like enjoying great food with good conversation.
27. I hate Cameron Diaz.
28. I do not touch or eat butter. In fact, I call it the silent killer, and it sicks me out.
29. My favorite album of all time is Counting Crows, “August and Everything After.”
30. I’m still a little broken up about Reese and Ryan’s breakup.
31. I quit scrapbooking after only two years, so I have tons and tons of that crap…
32. …but I love to make Thank You and Birthday cards, so I guess it all works out.
33. My license doesn’t expire until 2047, and I look exactly 12 years old.
34. The smell of hard-boiled eggs about puts me over the top.
35. I know how to bake two things—cinnamon rolls and French silk pie. That’s it folks.
36. I’m obsessed with reading other people’s blogs. I wish yall would update more.
37. If I could have any job in the world, I’d be an entertainment columnist.
38. When I’m reading trashy celebrity news blogs, I always skip the posts about Pete Doherty, Paris Hilton, and Denise Richards.
39. I love cinnamon-flavored candies. Hot Tamales, cinnamon bears…
40. I LOVE LOVE LOVE reality-based competition shows.
41. I’m a chronic nail biter/peeler.
42. The hearing in my left ear is bad, so I usually sit with my right ear cocked forward.
43. This is also why I say, “I’m sorry, what?” after everything.
44. And why I run into a lot of corners and walls; my balance is off.
45. I need a passport.
46. My smile turns downward. Strange, but true. And I don't know how to explain it any better because you'd think it would be a frown, but it's not!
47. My PC has 13,000 photos on it so I get sucked into watching my screen saver of random photos all the time.
48. I could (and have been) lay in bed all day and read.
49. I read books for the escapism mainly, so I don’t hit the books with deep ideas or current events. Callous as it may be, I read for entertainment.
50. I split my reading time 40% slice-em-dice-em killer books, 30% chick lit, 30% books that have been made into movies.
51. I love playing “Would You Rather” or rank-ordering things.
52. For some unexplained reason, I really love Jennifer Lopez. Not with Ben Aff, but just in general. I think she’s beautiful.
53. Pam and Jim should just put us out of our misery and get together. Three seasons now!
54. I tried to download the Office theme song as a ring tone yesterday, but it’s not compatible with my phone. Blast!
55. I know slim to nothing about art, and sometimes I kind of wish I knew more.
56. However, I do know a little bit about everything—it’s mostly useless information, but I can fake it til I make it.
57. I can do anything on the Internet.
58. I’m a deal-finder, bargain-hunter/shopper to the miz-ax.
59. I LOVE seeing movies I’ve never seen before.
60. I’ve subscribed to Entertainment Weekly for the last four years and look forward to reading it every Saturday.
61. I always, always start 4/5 of the way through, on the Funniest Quotes on TV page. Why? Not sure.
62. I love when I hear a song and it totally reminds me of someone. For example, this JoJo song just came up on my playlist, and it made me think of Melissa.
63. When I have MTV, I get majorly sucked into the Road Rules/Real World challenges and the other semi-smutty reality programming.
64. I adore awards shows… before, during, and the chit-chat with friends after about the results and fashion.
65. I can’t help that I love basically all kinds of fast food.
66. I’m learning to cook here in Boston because there’s no where to just “grab” something and go.
67. I haven’t run one time since our 6k on Thanksgiving, but I’m beginning to think I’d like to run a 10k or a half. We’ll see.
68. I love to dance with my girlfriends—wow. This should be higher on the list.
69. I love TV on DVD.
70. Veronica Mars is a show that everyone should get hooked on.
71. My sister Mallory plays rugby and is a superstar on her nationally ranked team. Funny considering she’s the mellowest of the Williams’ girls.
72. Kendall’s sense of humor is the most like mine.
73. My favorite restaurant is the Texas Roadhouse. What joy to discover Boston has 5 of them.
74. Once, Krista and I hid the book “Hop on Pop” in our roommate’s backpack at the library. We left, and the security alarms went off. We waited for her and started chanting, “Hop on Pop! Hop on Pop!” when she walked out.
75. I wear glasses. Surprise!
76. I have a queen bed but lie perfectly straight quite close to the edge and never toss or turn during the night.
77. I always smile with my tongue underneath my two front teeth. I can’t help it.
78. I don’t swim.
79. In the summer, I get a little obsessed with the show “So You Think You Can Dance?”
80. I have a really good sense of direction and remember how to get places.
81. Whenever I deep clean my room I get so annoyed at how many bobby-pins I find. Where are they when I need them most!?
82. My sister Alaina is a supermom!
83. I looooooooove getting email.
84. I am worlds different than I was in high school.
85. I always have a song stuck in my head and I’m usually singing, humming, or whistling it under my breath.
86. I am a city girl—I would always like to live in or very close to one.
87. When I’m sitting at a computer, I can only handle having windows open that I’m absolutely using. The less the better.
88. I love the thrill of being in New York City.
89. I love Broadway shows and songs.
90. My dad and his brother married my mom and her sister. Therefore, I have an extra three sisters and one brother from different parents. Genetically, we’re all the same.
91. My grandparents are some of my best friends—dropping in on them was one of my favorite parts of living in Salt Lake.
92. I volunteered for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games and drove a 15-passenger van and went to a ton of events. I then sold all my gear for $700 on eBay. Thank you.
93. I love attending sporting events. I’m looking forward to some Red SoX games.
94. I’m not afraid or too cool to listen to music on the radio.
95. I have a really great relationship with both of my parents.
96. I’ve moved into the ideal situation in Boston!
97. I have zero regrets in leaving.
98. I love food too much to be healthy.
99. I love my life of staying home unemployed in my pajamas, not having to worry about weather conditions, showering, working, or anything really!
100. The people in my life mean more to me than any of my STUFF ever could.
101. I usually write more than I should.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you like Real World Road Rules Challenges the next one will be Inferno 3 as can be seen on the MM Agency Blog

Unknown said...

Before i read any further than 5, is there any sort of rule set that you are following for this "list of 100"? List of 100 what? What questions are you answering? Please excuse me if these are offensive questions to the blogger world.

NatAttack said...

Definitely not offensive. I guess I should have prefaced better.

"100 Random, Useless Facts about Nat" for $500.

Alaina said...

Sweet! I made the list!

PS your new font & color hurts my eyes I've got to go take a break.

ju said...

ok....i made it to 54 on my first sitting. this is to mark my place for when i have another half hour to kill.

by the way, i want to hear the 50 states thing when i get back.

kendall said...

what song reminds you of me?! you're the most interesting person i know (maybe besides the grandparents)

kendall said...

what song reminds you of me?! you're the most interesting person i know (maybe besides the grandparents)

Unknown said...

I turn straight to the Hit List when I get my EW

Anonymous said...

I loved reading the 100 facts...esp. #101. You always had to get the last word.

mom

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!