Monday, January 22, 2007

La Officina

Did you know you can view entire episodes of The Office for free online at DunderBall.com? I didn't either until my sister clued me in.

Oh man. I just watched last week's episode and couldn't believe they found someone more annoying than Michael. Is Andy freakin' nuts or what? And how much are you back in love with the Jim and Pam business?

Honestly, three seasons now. How can they not get together? But on the other hand, how can they? The biggest draw of the show would be realized... and in some ways that would be a sad day. I don't think I can stand to see Jim and Pam break up... so maybe apart is best?

Either way, I'm stoked about this website and I'm stoked for this Thursday's episode.

4 comments:

nate said...

Unfortunately this week's Office is a rerun, the Coup I believe. New episodes are back in Feb.

Tang Tang said...

I'm SO on Team Pam.

kendall said...

You're welcome, and I am team PAM.

Becki said...

dear Kendall,
YOU are welcome.
-becki

dear Becki
You are welcome.
-kevin

dear Kevin,
You are welcome.
-someofficewatcheratmichigan.

yaaaaaaaaay word of mouth.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!