Tuesday, January 16, 2007

o-hate-o

Day three of the drive:

I'm tired tonight. Not so much of driving, but of cheating death. Did you hear me? I'm tired of cheating death. I have nothing nice to say about Ohio, it gave us our worst weather yet.

I am an absolute moron to be driving cross country in January. Who DOES that? Of course the only snow in the East is in Pennsylvania tomorrow, the one state we have to cross. Sigh. But I have GOOD news! We found a Texas Roadhouse out here in O-crapp-o so had a lovely dinner.

Glad we could be here, at the ski resort for the first snow of the year.

If my third chance at cheating death tomorrow is unsuccessful, I want every one to know I have lived a happy life, I love you all and I will take my relationships with me into the next life.

Now that I am sufficiently creeped out, I'm going to bed. New York City tomorrow!

No comments:

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!