Tuesday, January 30, 2007

To Do List Dashed

Hi friends. Welcome to my new blog template. The jury's still out on it (and Science as well according to GOB), but I can't share a template as a roommate, can I?

Day 12 in Boston shares many, many similarities with Days 3, 5, 6, 8 and 10.

All the lofty aspirations I had for today have vaporized. It's now 3:38 and I'm still in my pajamas, unshowered, laundry not done, no new bank, no library card, parking ticket still unpaid... but I did manage to drink three Diet Pepsis, finish off the rest of the mint-chocolate-chip cookies and the Hot Tamales, and resist the urge to get back into bed to nap it out. I've applied for more jobs, set up several more interviews, and caught up on my long overdue blog and MySpace commenting. Good for me.

AND.... drum roll please.... my bed is made. My internal rationale says that if your bed is made, all is okay in your life. I agree!

And for the strangers who are starting to believe I really am a lazy sloth of an individual, please be informed that I deserve this. I've been working at break-neck speed since I was 16. My mom even gave me permission yesterday to take a few days off, curl up in bed with some books, and start to play the game of "How Cheap Can I Live?" When I get that go-ahead from Mom, I know I'm okay.

Maybe tomorrow I'll venture outside the house. Anyone want to bet on if it really happens?

4 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I like the new template...you gotta switch life up sometimes. I agree with your mom. Take some time off and catch up on all of the great reality TV out there. As for tomorrow, I say take a nap and dream about leaving the house.

stephanielynn said...

I'm liking the new template, Nat. You essentially have a whole new life, why not get a new blog?

maWeesa said...

the new template definitely fits your indie lifestyle... and ya.. stay in bed... honey... do it for me.. i only wish i was there with you to sleep the day away together....

kendall said...

i'm still trying to figure this one out. your life sounds fun.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!