Tuesday, January 02, 2007

In Mourning

It's a tad alarming when you miss three days of blogging in a row and friends, coworkers, and random strangers believe you to be victim to some horrible tragedy. We'll call this tragedy "Mourning of the Vacation."

Today is my first day back in the office after nearly two weeks out. (Working from home and burning my vacation time since I'm leaving in a few short days.) I spent the majority of my time at my parents' in Portland in my pajamas. Like literally, the whole time. I think I put real pants on 5 times I was there. My family was a little shocked at my lack of showering. I just didn't care--that's what vacation is for. It was totally awesome.

I'm back. No more full weeks of work for yo. Three more days this week, three days off for another whirlwind trip to Boston for five+ interviews, two days more of work. ::Enter cross-country road trip with Mom here.::

My daily life is filled with cramming all my crap (and if you don't live with me, believe me, it's a lot) into the few boxes I'll check with me to Boston next week or what will reasonably fit in the rest of my car's rapidly filling backseat.

But I couldn't be happier. I'm wrapping up loose ends on a great Salt Lake experience, but am anxiously anticipating the unknown. This next month is going to be a wild ride--so strap yourselves in, and I'll try not to lose anyone along the way.

2 comments:

stephanielynn said...

We'll all be mourning after you leave. Sad to see you go Nat!

Lindsay Jane said...

Nat...you will be missed, but get out there, pave the way and we will be close behind. Utah is just not doing it for me these days.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!