Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blue Skies

I noticed a trend today at lunch:
I always knew blue was a popular favorite color; I found this wordy stat: "Blue is a favorite color of both men and women of all ages. However, men have a much stronger preference for blue than women."

My sluething today verified what I always thought. Proof is in the pudding.

Please note: I was going into the Marshall's to actually shop; I didn't have intention of stalking, I just couldn't help it.

Interactive Quiz: How many men in blue shirts did you see in the photos above?

6 comments:

The Yellow Dart said...

Ah, men.....so unimaginative in their azure shirts and khaki pants. It's no wonder they need women in their lives. I want you to add a poll to this blog: How many of the men in blue shirts in above pictures are single and don't have a woman to dress them? My best guesstimate is....72%. The other 28% have a live-in significant female, but she left for work first and couldn't approve the outfit prior to him leaving the house.

Thanks for the words of encouragement on the marathon, btw. Maybe you will see me in Boston next year. Do you love it enough there that you will stay??

stephanielynn said...

Since no one else is guessing (and I love your blog games) I'll throw out 28 blue shirt men.

Rachel said...

21? I'm unsure if one of the guys I counted was really a dude...I'm thinking I need to wear blue more often.

Alaina said...

Twenty! Twenty?

NatAttack said...

I actually have no idea friends. Your guess is as good as mine.

I forgot to mention that I deleted 38 pictures of solo blue shirt walkers. I figured this post was photo heavy enough.

Rachel Eve said...

Wow, our world is full of clones. Scary! But i agree, the blue shirt khaki pants is a very popular combo.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!