Thursday, August 02, 2007

Proof that Math is Evil

I have to cancel skydiving with friends and fellow wardies tomorrow because some college brats need their math textbooks.

Dear Math,
You sucked in 7th grade, I hated you so
Algebra, geometry, my loathing did grow,
Functions, equations, sin and cosine
So desperately for English class did I pine.

You're back in my life I still can't believe it
I barely escaped from your grasp with tech skill and wit!
The last formal class I took was in the 10th grade,
But sadly [so sadly] now you make sure my bills are paid.

You're mean and I hate you.

Grumbly,
NatA!

4 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

ahahah, i love it. I hate math too! Doesn't it ever leave us alone?

Alaina said...

Oh I'm sorry about skydiving. That does suck.

Mallory Jan said...

I don't understand why you had to cancel. Math is the devil.

Rachel said...

I'm not a super math lover or anything, but I like that math is formulaic and if you're right you're right. But to skip skydiving? I would burn the place down.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!