Hola amigos, buenos dias! ¿Cómo sea? Hoy yo tengo escribiendo con solamente el número ocho. ¿Listo? Lea y goce.
8 Things I'm Passionate About
1. Being in the know
2. Hot Tamales, Skittles, Diet Coke
4. Creating experiences
5. The mood altering effect of the right song at the right moment
6. Finding the perfect partner for conversation. Present count: 3
7. The time spent on or with members of my immediate family: sisters, parents, cousins, grandparents
8. Living a spiritually-guided life
8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Increase the perfect conversational partner count
2. Watch 8-10 seasons of Friday Night Lights, each getting season improving on the previous
3. Write something worth reading
4. Have my kids love and admire my parenting skills as much as I do my own parents'
5. Master the challenge of looking just as good at the end of the day as I do at the beginning
6. Have nice wedding photos. I'm not the most photogenic of people--so it's not just a want, but also a need.
7. Own a home.
8. Be in the temple with my parents and four sisters. Grandparents would be a bonus.
8 Things I say often
1. "Done and done."
2. "Don't think, just ______."
3. "Guess what?"
4. "Yeah, I saw that! Crazy huh?"
5. " _______ is the new ________. "
6. "Those who know me well..."
7. "Do you watch ______?"
8. "Waah-waah." (2nd waah pitched lower than the first)
8 Books I've recently read
1. Terrible teenage romance novel thinly veiled as vampire fantasy fiction #1
2. Terrible teenage romance novel thinly veiled as vampire fantasy fiction #2
3. Terrible teenage romance novel thinly veiled as vampire fantasy fiction #3
4. Tuesdays with Morrie
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
6. In Touch Magazine
7. Pandora's Book
8. Marley & Me
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
1. "Motorcycle Driveby" - Third Eye Blind
2. "I Need You" - Faith Hill/Tim McGraw
3. "Without Love" - Original Broadway Hairspray soundtrack
4. "Goodnight and Go" - Imogen Heap
5. August and Everything After - Counting Crows
6. "Have a Little Faith" - Mandy Moore
7. "You'll Think of Me" - Keith Urban
8. "Stealing Kisses" - Faith Hill
8 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends
1. Conversational bounce-back
4. How they treat/value me
5. Mental creativity
6. Shared interest in the little things
7. Comfortable silence
8. A sweet ride
8 things I've learned in the last year
1. Picking up and packing out isn't as hard as you'd think.
2. Maybe an iPod isn't such a bad thing.
3. The resiliency of the heart is an amazing thing.
4. The fine balance between holding on and letting go.
5. Self diagnosed social anxiety disorder is just that; self-diagnosed.
6. I really can do anything on the Internet.
7. If you live by the motto, "Don't think, just _____" you have to be prepared to live with the consequences.
8. Look to God and live.
8 People that I think should do "8"
1. Kendall, Alaina, Mallory
6. Rachel Eve
* Anyone else who wants to. I chose people I can count on to respond or who haven't already been tagged or won't soon be tagged. But if you're willing, I'd love to hear from you too!
So, anything I missed in the 8's above?